|TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR GTE Europe PRODUCTS|
WARRANTY CONDITIONS FOR GTE Europe PRODUCTS
1) This warranty is valid only if this certificate is sent by post within 7 days from date of purchase.
2) Each part of this apparatus is guaranteed for a period of 24 months from date of sale.
3) Repairs under warranty must be carried out only by the GTE Europe plant or by authorized importers or dealers; carriage to and from dealer/distributor shall be borne by the purchaser and the product shall be accompanied by warranty certificate and invoice or receipt.
4) The warranty provides for the free repair or replacement of any faulty parts or material but does not cover carriage.
5) The warranty does not cover parts subject to wear and tear (e.g. SKY) nor accessories.
6) The warranty is automatically considered null and void when the product has been tampered with by non-authorized personnel, when it has been used incorrectly, when the normal maintenance has not been carried out, or when the product has been damaged by accident, misuse, or by over-voltage on the electric network.
STANDARDS COMPLIANCE DECLARATION
The products are compliant with Directive C. E. E. 89/336 regarding Electromagnetic Compatibility, Directive C. E. E. 73/23 regarding safety norms emended by Directive C. E. E. 93/68 and also comply with UNI EN 1022.
TECHNICAL SERVICES ON-SITE IN THE WORLD
ALL PRODUCTS GTE Europe ARE MANUFACTURED IN ITALY